- I used to be terrified of dogs! Our neighbour had a Black Lab called Ben and I wouldn't go anywhere near him, even though he was a soft lump!
- Strangely enough, one of my favourite dogs now (other than my own) is a Black Lab called Ben! (see him here)
- When I was little I wanted to be a dentist.
- I have a little brother called Matt. (I still call him Matthew, see him here!)
- Even though I was born up here I grew up in Buckinghamshire, in the South of England.
- I moved here permanently when I was 18, I have since developed a weird accent!
- I had my tonsils removed on my 10th birthday. I got some stretch jeans, a jumper dress and some high heeled flip-flops. I clomped around the ward with them on!
- I have never broken a bone....and (apart from the tonsils ones) I have never had stitches either....touch wood!
- I did just under a year of my hairdressing apprenticeship before deciding it wasn't for me. *see #17 for just one of many reasons why!
- When I was in London with my cousin once we visited Trafalgar Square, a pigeon landed on my head (the cheek!) and i've had a bird phobia eversince!
- I will eat just about anything except avocados, rubbery shellfish (mussels etc) and kidneys- hate them!
- My maiden name is Bingle.....at school my nickname was Bungle....very imaginitive!
- I am one of the untidiest and most disorganised people I know, this has got worse since I became addicted to Blogging!!
- I have two tattoos.....and regret them both.
- I used to clean Elton John's Mother's and Grandmother's adjoining granny flats. His Granny had all his gold discs on her walls and his mother had the pinball machine from the film Tommy. The only objects i've ever actually enjoyed polishing! We never actually met Mr John :o(
- When I was 15 I got my nose pierced, I haven't worn it since I got married!
- I once washed Ernie Wise's hair.....and then dripped perm solution on his wife's silk blouse...oops! I have also washed Alan Lamb's hair.
- I used to stay up really late to watch Prisoner: Cell Block H (sad, I know!)
- My favourite food is Sweet and Sour Chicken, Hong Kong style.
- I have been to France twice (school trips), Spain twice (which included a day trip to Morrocco, which was quite scary!) and just before we got Alfie we spent Christmas & New Year in Lanzarote....lovely!
- I got booted out of the Brownies for back-chatting Brown Owl. We were at Brownie camp in Swindon and she wanted me to remove my new dangly feather earrings and turn my Adam and the Ants tape down- I objected!
- I am not a religious person but have read all of the Bible.
- I once held a Lion cub, at the circus, when they still had animals. I think they charged my Aunt about a fiver for a Polaroid of it!
- One day my Beagles will have to share me with a Bloodhound.
- I once went to see England v Holland at Wemley Stadium. We sat behind the goal. It was boring! (but I do enjoy watching a good footie match on TV!)
- I once got carried out of an Oktoberfest- feet first after too much beer & wine, and not enough Bockwurst- disgusting behaviour!
- I'm not teetotal but don't really drink that much- or that often.
- I passed my driving test second try....three weeks later I had a pretty bad crash.
- When I was 16 I almost joined the RAF.
- I am scared of wasps and earwigs.
- I once asked Ewan MacGregor to sign the sleeve of my daughter's school jacket. He gave me a funny look, but did it. I still have it!
- I have been in an ambulance three times....on each occasion one of my children was the cause! (tsk, kids!)
- I am a hoarder and hate to throw anything away....even the thousands of pics on my PC!
- I drink way too much coffee.
- I gave up smoking about five years ago but still have to chew this gum! (Nicorette...harder to give up than fags!)
- I went back to college at the age of 30 to do Travel and Tourism, the follow-on course was scrapped due to lack of interest! (my luck!)
- I am a bit of an insomniac and have a bad habit of turning night into day!
- I am excellent at skateboarding, but only on the Playstation, an addiction which has now been overcome (replaced, lol) though I still play it sometimes.
- I used to do lots of competitions and have won quite a few things, including skateboards, DVDs etc. (nothing big!) The strangest thing I won was a case of Kettle Chips along with a trip to The Savoy for a tour around the kitchens and High Tea. We ate the crisps and I gave the Savoy trip to a chef friend of mine who was visiting her son in London anyway.
- I used to make wedding albums for a living.....I also worked nights in a petrol station....and once had a very scary hallucination through lack of sleep.....I had to be sent home....zzz!
- I am amazed I found 40 things to write about myself!
Now for the tag.....I am useless at this and usually pick people who really don't want to do it, but here goes anyway:
Jackie (Oscar & Maisie's Mum)
Amber (Nala's Mum)
The Army Of 4's Mum (sorry, don't know your name!)
Oh....I wish I could pick more than three, i'd love to learn more about all of you! I hope those i've tagged don't mind me tagging them either! Thanks for tagging me Sam, I enjoyed this one!