Leave your pawprints!

Tuesday 6 January 2009

Funniest blog ever. EVER!!

I stumbled across the funniest blog ever this morning (I was in insomniac mode while my o/h snored his face off!)....you know when you laugh so hard you think you might actually stop breathing?
I swear like a sailor (moi?) but even I was blushing a bit....this blog swears. Alot. It's mostly "F"s, the clue is in the title. On the flip side though, it has the most incredibly cute and pretty photos, which is infact it's whole point....you'll see!
This blog is very popular, it was only started in October and already has over 2200 followers and in the short time it took me to chuckle and snigger my way through all the posts, another dozen or so people had subscribed! It has even spawned a few copy-cat blogs, but they're nowhere near as good.
So at the risk of losing half my readers because they've choked on their crumpet....and at the further risk of totally alienating the other half who don't sit well with such profanities....the link is here.
Read all of the posts....and laugh till you cry, it's SO worth it....but you have been warned!

3 sniffy tailwags:

Martha said...

Great pictures on the site! Lots of humour too!! Where do you find these great links?

The Musketeers said...

Thanks for sharing it with us !! :D

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO Dear friends!!!
Lots of humour too!!!!!
Thanks for sharing it with us !!!!!
We love you....you're GREATTTTTTTTTT!!!