Leave your pawprints!

Monday 9 March 2009

Red Nose Update....Good News!!

Our Red Snooters post got such a great response, so many of you were sorry to have missed out on a nose :o(

We are sorry we had only ordered six and we can't send any more out....

But there's good news people....if you want to join in the nosey fun you still can! I will accept entries from anyone as long as the photo has an 09 Red Nose in it, you can buy these from Sainsbury's, Oxfam or direct from the Red Nose Day site....OR....



It only costs a pound and it's for great causes, once you have paid your pound and are happy with your picture, you can download it and use it straight away, even send it from the site straight to your Bebo, Facebook or MySpace page, what could be simpler?

Email your pictures to us by midnight (GMT) on Monday 23rd March, votes will open at the same time on 24th March and the winner will be announced on 1st April....the day we brought Alfie home....April Fools' Day!
............................................

12 sniffy tailwags:

The Devil Dog said...

Long ago and far away, my father in law went to England for 1 year as an exchange teacher. He brought us home red noses. We even have one to put on the front of the car. It was fun to see yours. I shall see if I can find them and put on one Roxy for you.

Roxy's mom

PS Love the beagles in the car photo.

Raising Addie said...

COOL!!!

We are going to purchase a red nose for each of us!

Lots of luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Unknown said...

I hope I don't go cross-eyed when I wear my red nose!

How is my very favorite beagle girl today? Gabbi, you're my second favorite...

Lots of spring-filled kisses,

Petey

Raising Addie said...

OMD... we just made our digital pictures.

That was sooooo very cool!!

It was difficult to choose only a few pictures. We can't wait to share them with you!

Thank you soooo much for sharing the digital red nose website with us!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie and Lucie

Amber and Nala said...

Will people call me Rudolph if I have a red nose?? ;)

Martha said...

Hi Guys
That sounds like a fun idea - we will get our noses and have a go!We can imagine having fun trying them on!!
Have a good Tuesday.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Ruff! I will get my mum to get me one of those!

~lickies, Ludo

The Army of Four said...

I've got to see if Mom will let us do this!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Not to me or Am... we already have red noses. Ha roo roo roo!

Molly the Airedale said...

This looks like lots of fun! We gotta ask mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Since I donated my OTHER red nose to another khause, I'll have to get my mom onto THIS one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is a cool idea...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Golden Samantha said...

I love this idea, although part of my nose is pinkish! I hope I can do this from USA? Will try to get my mom into it!
Hugs and Licks,
Sammie xo