Leave your pawprints!

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Offline!

Hi everyone, you may have noticed I haven't posted for quite a while.......my internet is not working at the moment and i'm told it may be another 2 weeks before i'm back online, oh no! I am currently sitting in my local library as I wanted to say hi to my new followers and check in on some other blogs. By the time I get back online on my own PC i'm sure i'll have loads to post......watch this space!
See you all soon xx

15 sniffy tailwags:

karensbrae said...

Glad to see that you got to the library!!

Karen x

Gennasus said...

Will you survive that long without it??!

bmnblog said...

No way!!! I am halfway to insanity as it is!! There are screaming kids in the library.......why oh why did I book it at storytime!??
Enjoying catching up with all the blogs though.

Anonymous said...

We thought the library only did
1 hour sessions at a time, and not 12 hour sessions! Do they do meals
on wheels at the library also??!!!
keep picking those blackberies to
pass those hours!
Mark & Jo
xxxxx
P.S USB lead did the trick thank you very much! Finally got our Belfast photos! Word of warning when you buy a camera check it's complete!!

Setter Jen said...

Roll on 2 weeks time ... :-)

Cocoa the Beagle said...

We were wondering where you guys have been! We sure miss you!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Kess And Her Mama said...

What a dedicated blogger! Thks for letting us know. Get it fixed soon.

Riba said...

Oh my, 2 weeks without internet? I would not be able to survive :o)

Xsara and Tani said...

nice of you to let your readers know that you're OK! have a lot of fun,
B&X

Dughallmor Beagles said...

In reply to Mark and Joanne's comment above......well, what do you expect when you get your electrical goods from suspicious sources!? Heehee! Glad the usb thingy helped.

Unknown said...

can't wait to see you guys back online. enjoy the time off!

Rez said...

Hello the Beagle bunch. We also know you guys. One of you was roo rooing at Zala the other day, it was so funny cos she didnt know what to do when all the rest of you appeared! We are always out and about so will see you again soon. Good luck getting the technology sorted.

Hero said...

I hope your internet gets fixed soon. My mom gets really irritable whenever that happens to us.

Thor and Jack said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. I´m looking forward to read your adventures. Hope your internet is fixed soon!
Have a great weekend!

Love and licks
Thor

JAZZ AND DIXIE said...

Yes we will be watching this space. Looking forward to more pics and vids of you guys out and about.
Lix
J&D