Leave your pawprints!

Friday 7 November 2008

Giant friends

I've already done a post with photos of St Cyrus, but here's another! These are some friends from our club, Joanne and Mark Newsome of Seumelga Great Danes. We often car-share to shows.

Mark and Joanne are pictured here with Naughty Nana and their homebred girl, Annie.

St Cyrus beach has a breathtaking backdrop of cliffs. (but you're looking at the Beagle trying to wee on the Dane's head, aren't you?)

Be a responsible pet owner......scoop the poop people.....even if it does require a Tesco's carrier!





You may remember reading the post about me losing my phone here.......well I went back to look for it the following day, taking my son's phone with me. Today I found these photos on Liam's phone which I took on that day, we walked for hours and went right along the beach. This is one of my favourite beaches, I think it's even prettier than Roseisle, certainly more dramatic, but then Roseisle has it's own drama......St Cyrus doesn't have the forest......or any deer!



4 sniffy tailwags:

Gennasus said...

That beach looks wonderful - you can take me there too!

River said...

That looks like a fun place to run! Those danes look huge.

love & wags,
River

Anonymous said...

Great photos Mrs Beagle!
We had a great time, great picnic
and looking forward to the next one! Although I have to add, Mark
is still recovering from the bumpy ride!!!! ha ha! xxxxx

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Gorgeous beach!