Leave your pawprints!

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Mini gallery of random photos....

Some photos i've taken over the last few days.....

Walk time.......


....black skies, rough seas and big boats.
Feeding time....
....drooling as I dice the liver cake, I also made sardine cake which went down a treat......just substitute the liver for a couple of tins of oily fish.

Play time.......

Rosie seems to have found the only stick on the beach......and Alfie wants it!



Rosie picks up a scent....we thought we had the beach to ourselves..
...but here's close-up evidence of another life-form.

Bed time..........

Dog, HOW can you be comfy??
Any second now.......
I wondered where Alfie was.......
I think this photo's sooo cute, Rosie's feet as she hogs my pillow!

2 sniffy tailwags:

Setter Jen said...

Lovely photo's

Julia said...

Wow, beautiful. That beach seems to go on for miles!