Leave your pawprints!

Wednesday 5 November 2008

Indian Summer?

Yesterday was such a lovely day here, a balmy 12 degrees, the sea was flat-calm,
sky was blue, sun shining etc. What a difference to last (deerhunting) Tuesday when it was freezing, black skies and heavy snow showers!

Anyway, not much to report but I took some photos.....

Yippee, the woodland critters have set new trails just for us....off we go!
Stop nicking my eyeliner Alf!

Snoop visits his favourite watering-hole.

Noisy Nimrod.

Rosie waits for her pack to catch up.

Me and my shadows.

To the west......sunset.......at 2.30pm?!

I have this panorama tool on my camera....potential for some really good photos if I can get the hang of hiding the joins, must play with it some more!

Sea so calm

Ahem, could you BOTH face this way please!

Thank-yooooo!

Time to put leads back on......Snoop (as usual) suddenly finds himself a very important sniffing/weeing assignment, he ALWAYS has to be the last one on lead! Timing on the blink, Gabs?!

There aren't many photos of Gabbi in this one, she's so bright (and I DON'T mean brainy) that she doesn't photograph well when it's sunny, sort of looks like a glowing white blob or blur........she'll brighten up a dull day's witterings!

2 sniffy tailwags:

Cocoa the Beagle said...

What a great day to be out enjoying the cool weather! Looks like you guys had alot of fun running around! I can't be off-leashed unless we're in the dog park *sulks* Either that or I'll be leashed together with Stinky Barley so that he would bring me back when mum call us!

Wags,
Cocoa and Barley

Gennasus said...

What a gorgeous day! We were there today but didn't see you guys.