Leave your pawprints!

Saturday 21 February 2009

Camera Critters: Introducing Annie



Allow us to introduce....Annie!

Annie is our Great Dane friend, she has appeared on the blog before with her brother Walter and cousin Nana as we sometimes car-share to shows but some of you may have missed earlier posts.

Today Joanne took Annie over to walk with us at Roseisle. Most of the shots were blurry like this due to the dogs doing zoomies round the woods....


.....and on the beach!

Snoop ignores it all and does his usual sniffy-tailwagging routine.


We go to obedience classes you know!

Joanne has taken our chicken over for us, Alfie recognises the boxes....and that familiar aroma!

39 sniffy tailwags:

Sue said...

I love that picture of everybody lined up. Even with obedience training, I can't get mine to sit in a line.

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos that zooming on the beach looks like fun!
I want to also, but Mommy makes me wear a leash, even with obedience training, I am not to be trusted...
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos as always. The golden tones of your landscapes and the canines are wonderful ... and what obedient dogs they are too!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Annie should meet Honey!

I bet woo had fun! LOTS and LOTS of it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

I love that photo of all five of you sitting together - no easy feat!

Please tell Rosie that I only go out with Lacie because I'm scared what she might do to me if I refused.

I'm already planning my date with Rosie...that is, once I get my nerve up to ask her out!

Your pal,

Petey

P.S. Mommy REALLY wants to move to Paris for at least a month. Then I could go too!

Cocoa the Beagle said...

Annie looks magnificent! We love that pic of all you guys lined up together! Hey you know what stinky Barley did when he first saw a great dane? He peed right on the spot when the great dane tried to sniff him out! BOL!!!!!!!!

Wags,
Cocoa

Amber and Nala said...

How fun to get to play with Annie! I love the picture of you all sitting so nicely together...it is obvious that you take obedience! Such good dogs you are! :) Have a great weekend!

Kisses,
Nala

Stella said...

Woooo, Annie is a most gorgeous Dane and one it would be fun to run with!

The pics with everyone sitting nicely, lined up, is rare and priceless.

Kisses,
Stella

Suzuki said...

You look like you all had lots of fun!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Kess And Her Mama said...

Oh yes, I dig the sniffy tail waggie thing too! I love the pic of the "Sit" pose. Too cute!

Gennasus said...

Yay! Back to Roseisle (or what's left of it!)

Great seeing Annie doing the zoomies with her little pals. Didn't know she could move that fast!

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I adore Great Danes!

Love the photo of the famous Beagles with Annie!

lotsaluv, Jeannie and Marvin xxxxx

Martha said...

Annie is beautiful, our mum has always loved Great Danes.
The picture which I loved is the same as Marvin and Jeannie - the line up is brilliant.
Yes they all look very well behaved - put my bassets to shame!!!
Have a lovely weekend. xx

Chester said...

What fun you must have together! It just goes to show we can should all set aside our differences and let the good times roll!! Your obedience classes have worked very well. Hope you got some of that yummy chicken, Alfie!
Woofs and slobbers!
Chester

Carolina said...

This made me smile from ear to ear again! Great stuff!
Hugs xx

Bruce said...

Very nice doggies:)

i beati said...

great dogs all of them Sandy

T said...

Oh what fun pictures! Don't you just love the zoomies!! Great shots, these really made me smile.

??? said...

I love the photo with all the beagles. Great Danes are such awesome dogs.

Unknown said...

Annie is beautiful! I love Great Danes. And I dig how Annie fits right in. She seems to think she IS a beagle!

Carla said...

Being a basset family, and being raised by a beagle/border collie, I have a fondness for beagles. Yours are so perfect! And, Annie, WOW what a beautiful dog!!

Rose said...

He is sure a handsome fellow, and I love that next to last shot showing their obedience training.

Snap said...

Zoom, zoom is right!

HawaiianDane said...

I am amazed that the beagles keep up with the Dane! They get along so well! My boys zoom around all the time when off lead! Great pictures!

Mason Dixie said...

What a great day at the park together with your pal.. And how did you ever get all 5 to sit together for such a great photo? just amazing. and I know Alfie you were really looking for me in the back of that truck not the chickens. ;X

Mom Knows Everything said...

The one of them all lined up is amazing!!!

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Hello Annie! She is very very big and looks like a great playmate.
~lickies, Ludo

Tink *~*~* said...

I have a friend who is involved in a Great Dane rescue organization in Houston. She posts photos frequently. They are very noble looking dogs.

Tink *~*~*
NEW at My Mobile Adventures *~*~* :
Of Mice and Mutts - Disney’s Flower and Garden Festival

The Army of Four said...

I love that ZOOMIE picture! WHOOSH! You look so fast!
Great group pose with Annie. Were there treats involved?
Play bows,
Zim

Misty DawnS said...

Hi Annie! It's very nice to meet you - you are very beautiful!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that next to last photo!

Persephone and Buster said...

HI..dugh-beagles!! theBUSTER here -- wow! now that's one beeeeg beagle. is it trick photography? did you get a new sister? <-------Ms.Persephone here...you'll have to excuse my brother, theBUSTER, sometimes he's so gullible. I told him Annie was your new sister ;o) -- he believes me! HAH! anyhow she is quite a noble looking dane. we have a fawn-dane-friend and his name is gandulf...he is now 13 years old!! He is a very BEEG boy.
enjoy the beach, it looks beautiful, Ms. Persephone...oh and theBUSTER

Niamh said...

You guys look so cute lined up with your big friend. I bet the 4 of you combined don't weigh as much as she does. Annie looks like a very nice girl and I'm glad you got to run with her.

Your friend,
Niamh

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! Annie is huge! We love the picture of you guys sitting so nicely together all in a row!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dianne said...

I love Annie!! I adore big dogs

Jane Hards Photography said...

If I really had to choose an image it is the last one. I ahve to say the hounds of love is constantly running thrpugh my head when I stop by here.

Allison Walton said...

LOVE that great dane! She's gorgeous! Waldo's in love.

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

lew said...

Looks like the whole Dughallmore Beagles Gang had lots of fun with Annie. She sure is a beautiful gal... but so are you too! ;) Stinkin' kisses from Alih & James

Anonymous said...

Wow you be so lucky to have such good friends who plays with yous on walks! You all looks super cool lined up. We refuse to do that for mummy, and we be kinda trained, so yous be super clever! :) x

Anonymous said...

Hello gang!

I specially came over to check out Annie...you're right, we do look alike!! :) Except that I'm much greyer now... (blush).

Love the shot of you guys all sitting so nicely together!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane